Monday, August 12, 2013

Star Wars Episode VII MY THOUGHTS!!!

IM EXCITED!!!!!

There is apparently a new Star Wars movie in the making and I am very excited about it!
Im a big fan of Star Wars! I love all the theological/religious references of the Jedi Order and Sith Order. The concept of the "Force", the idea of having oneness with all creation around you and receiving a certain "power" from it, is my favorite aspect of the movie. And Master Yoda is my favorite character.

ANYWAYS........Below are some videos on the new movie.

John Williams Interview: http://youtu.be/kQ4jZr1w0AI

JJ Abrams Radio Interview: http://youtu.be/wULJR4Z-LPo


So....here are my thoughts and hopes for the new movie which is said to debut in 2015.

1. I hope that the plot is based NOT on the follow up of Leia and Han Solo's children but on the upcoming of the New Jedi Order.
2. I hope there are some new Sith Lords that come out or the Revival of maybe some of the Sith Masters from the Old Republic, such as, Darth Malik, Darth Maul, Darth Ravin, etc etc etc.
3. I am expecting some new Force Powers and New Lightsaber Colors, maybe new Lightsaber Techniques.
4. Also I expect there to be more epic battles between the Good and Evil sides of the Force (JEDI vs. SITH). Even though I wish they wouldnt kill so many people, I do like the Lightsaber battles. The techniques are very interesting to me.
5. MY BIGGEST HOPE IS THAT THEY BRING BACK MASTER YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE GOD!!!! I WANT YODA BACK!!! HES THE BEST!!!!!
6. I LOVE THAT THEY ARE USING JOHN WILLIAMS AGAIN FOR THE FILM SCORE!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Ok now here are my concerns......
1. I do not want there to be focus on Political issues like they did so much so on Prequel movies. I rather they focus on the Jedi Order and Sith Orders.
2. Here is a big concern for me. I am afraid that because Disney owns Lucasfilms and LucasArts now that the movies are not going to be as good as the other ones. I dont want there to be a "wish upon a star" moment in the new Star Wars movie because that will kill the entire series for me......just saying...

And really.....thats it.....What do y'all think??? Leave a comment below. Share! LIke! Click on Ads!
I will keep you updated on more Star Wars news.

I know this is not something I usually blog about but it was just something that ive been excited about for the past week or so and thus I thought yall would be also! :)

Peace and love!
Jerry

jmpianoking100@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like....

  • Art
  • Elton John
  • Fr. John Dear's Books
  • Music
  • Pacifism
  • Philosophy
  • Social Justice
  • Sociology
  • the Catholic Faith
  • Theology